Date(s) - 25/09/2019
1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
YMCA Swansea Map Unavailable
An exciting introduction into the world of 3D modelling using the FREE industry standard open source software ‘Blender’. This session will cover…
- An overview of the basic features used in Blender and how to navigate around the workspace.
- How to add primitive objects into the scene and edit them using basic techniques such as extrude, scale, inset, rotate, duplicate and grab.
- Hard surface model a basic scene.
- Add materials and textures to your models.
- Introduction to nodes and shaders to enhance your texturising techniques.
- Set up a camera and lighting for your scene.
- Rendering out the completed project.
- Exporting your render in various file formats.